Friday 2 February 2007

Very occasional clients of Vacha




Alrighty, here are a few more to pick over. The first one I believe features three Eurowomen - a German, a Frenchwoman and a Swiss from memory. The Frenchwoman was absolutely dropdead gorgeous and exquisitely callipygian I seem to recall. Certainly added a sense of sophistication to the usual top-table drunken antics at Mr Vacha's place.
The next is of course the Captain, but I don't know if anyone's still in touch with him these days. Has most probably been called up to calibrate distances for laying down artillery fire over villages in the Sunni Triangle.

And finally this next one, I'm totally scoobied if I can remember who the hell these people are. All I can say is they were young, amiable, impressionable, and from somewhere in the States.

4 comments:

Kivak said...

Just remembered that Lance was the young American's name.

B.A. said...

Lance and Amanda. Actually Lance is from very near my hometown. Though he lives in CA (last I heard) I've seen him a couple times in the past 5 years, the last being about 2 years ago when he had a documentary in the local film festival.

Kivak said...

Ah, a documentary maker and therefore maybe one of us who made good. Can you track down some more information on Lance, B.A.?

Unknown said...

Severine is the "dropdead gorgeous" Frenchwoman's name. She is from my hometown in Jura Mountains in East of France. As far as I know, she is now mother of two childrens.